Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well another summer is gone.

Summer 2008 has come to a close. CJ is in Kindergarten now. That makes me old. It is now his job to terrorize the teachers and staff. He is off to a good start!! LOL!! Labor day weekend was interesting. The water has turned cold and was a surprise as I jumped in. We all three picked up a mystery cold. That is the first time we have been sick in about 4 months so that is good. Harvey says we will be in the house before Thanksgiving. All that is left is the basement dry wall, repainting the bedroom and putting in the floor. We need to finish the stairs and paint CJ's room. The tile guy is getting ready to put in the floors and then we will get in the appliances. I think we can make it. Kristi will lose hahaha. I start school at University of Memphis in January. For those of you who need reminding... CJ is the best son in the world. Peace out peeps.

2 comments:

The Pinkston Family said...

Well of course, he's the best son in the whole world, he's ours of course and with parents like us how could he not be? :)

Unknown said...

He's only the best son until I have one. Then my kid will beat yours! HAHA!

But he'll still be the best nephew! ;) I love that little guy!

Tell him Aunt(or as Dad says Ain't) Mandy says hello from Paris!

Bon Jour!