Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kindergarten

Can you believe Christopher started Kindergarten? Time sure does fly. He was so excited about it and really did well the first day. He just went into the class and started talking like it was no big deal. Of course, I guess to him it was just a new version of "Pre-K" but, to Mommy, he was joining the "real world" and there was no stopping it. Daddy was the tough one but, I think he couldn't believe it was really here either. CJ had a tough week learning all the new rules and what he could and could not do. I think his new backpack and all the school supplies was the most entertaining for him. Of course what 5 year old doesn't love glue sticks? He continues to say he doesn't like Mrs. Brown (his new teacher) and wants "Ms. Kendra back. I think it's going to take some getting used to but, we like Mrs. Brown - she's young, fun, firm and won't let him get away with anything which is exactly what he needs. He's a player what can I say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, a complete 180 on the teacher thing, huh? "She's young and has only been teaching 3 years. Blah, blah, blah." How do those words taste???

Welcome to 2008. I don't even know how to blog!

Kristi

The Pinkston Family said...

I know, I know... I didn't give her a real chance! I thought she was going to be a pushover but, I was wrong... hear that!