Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We are here...

After much grief from our family and out of town friends, you know who you are and I'm being nice when I say grief, aren't I hmmm? :0) We created our (apparently) much needed blog.

I know, I know, welcome to 2008.

In all honesty we know that we should have had this years ago but, I personally didn't want to take time to "figure it all out" and those of you that know Chris, know that he will most likely never post anything on here. So, that leaves me being that CJ is too small to type anything that's not gibberish.

Let me reiterate that being a full time working wife and mother, this was on the bottom of my priority list. However, to some of you, it was at the top - so here we are!

When I realized that my kicking and screaming wasn't going to work, I caved, what more can I say?

Okay, so now that I've made that clear and have gotten down off of my soap box, I have NO IDEA what to talk about so you'll have to just hang with me and we'll wing it!

So... welcome to our family blog! We're definitely in for some fun....

No comments: